Wrap-Up

This week I talked to O.I., reminisced about middle school and tried to remember an operation through a hazy cherry-scented fog:

  • Monday's post: My letter to O.I.  We had a sit down chat and it wasn't exactly over coffee and the words exchanged weren't exactly that pleasant either. I would probably choose an awkward family gathering over another meeting with O.I. if given the choice. 
  • Wednesday: The Ground Beneath Her.. Wheels ? I'll admit that this post was a bit weird. I wrote about the ground and the various topography that you might come across in the city in a wheelchair.
  • Thursday: My first rodding surgery was cherry flavored! What about yours? And I hope none of my middle school teachers are reading this blog... but I would like to see them TRY to give me a lunch detention now! 

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search