January Top Post!

Dear Readers,
Aaaaand there goes another month!! Quite a bit happened in January. For starters I hope everyone rang in 2012 safely with great friends & family! The support that everyone continues to provide translates into energy for me to keep churning out posts, and sharing all the funny, sad, awkward, and confusing barriers in life. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping me grow as a person, as a writer, a thinker, and a barrier breaker!
Sharing posts with others who are going through similar experiences, and encouraging your family & friends to become fans of the facebook page are a lot more helpful to me than you might think!


Here is how: 

This month's top post was something I initially didn't think was a "big deal." And this so often happens in my blogging experience! The post "I don't hate you, we're still friends" gets the crown for this month for being the most shared blog post in January. The readers chose, the machine did the number crunching, and I am just here to reveal: January's Top Post. 


As always, never hesitate to email me at: oi.perfect@yahoo.com.

Bloggingly yours,
Sandy


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search