Wrap-Up

I don't know about you but this week just seemed to drag on forever for me! In between work and getting ready for the upcoming fall I managed to squeeze in a Red Sox game and saw the movie Friends with Benefits; then my younger bro turned 18 and I attended an event that honored the 21st Anniversary of the ADA.

  • Tuesday: In this entry I wrote about my most traumatic fracture to date. After a fall from my manual wheelchair: two fractured femurs, a pool of blood, and an ambulance ride later I learned what to do in the event of a '911 fracture' incident. 
  • Fracture Free Friday: What's the point of having a rod surgery if you can't walk 'normally' afterwards? I talk about some of the pros & cons of rod operations in today's Fracture Free Friday post over at Unbreakable Journey! 

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search