Weekly Wrap-Up

Just in case you missed any of the entries from this past week, here's a quick sum-up!

  • Monday: Although my academic adviser in college was in a wheelchair, we NEVER talked about disability 'stuff.' But I'm getting better at it though: It Doesn't Need to be Awkward
  • Tuesday: This was a fun entry to write! We've all been asked some head turning questions, these are the ones in my Idiotic Questions Hall of Fame (Responses included...)
  • Fracture Free Friday: Just because I had a cast my Phys Ed teachers still had me participate in gym class. My experience in gym throughout my schooling involved a lot of "tough love." 

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search