Top Post in August!

It's a bit hard to ignore the fact that summer is over as Back to School Sales harangue us at every corner, and there are even a few ghastly Halloween decors that stand obnoxiously proudly on store shelves. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons and I can't wait for the leaves to burst into an array of colors! Apple cider, yum!

As for me I'm going to be quite busy with my fall schedule as things begin to pick up once more. Blogging will occur far more sparingly than during my freer days of the summer, but I'll do my best to pop in a few times a week at least... before I dive into books and the work though, here's the top post for August:

I'm glad that that was my most visited post for August because it was a tough post to write. You, readers, never fail to support me whenever I have shared an uncertain/vulnerable/or weak moment. For that I thank each and everyone of you for your support!

Aside from the Hurricane this was a great month to end the summer. I surpassed my 100th blog post yesterday, have a total of 250 facebook fans!, found an old entry I wrote as a 10th grader, and survived a week in the woods as an Easter Seals camp counselor.
Stay tuned for more adventures ahead....
- Sandy


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search