Wrap-Up

This week was busy as schools began and it seemed to me that we all went head first into September. From bucking aides to labels here are the entries from this past week in case you missed any!


  • Monday: Despite how obvious it is that I have a disability sometimes I still prefer to hide it. Hide & DON'T Seek!
  • Tuesday: Growing up I watched and listened to my family labeling my disability and the 'severeness' of the O.I. Now that I'm an adult though I decided I never agreed with it and tell people "I'm just my own type.."
  • Fracture Free Friday: What are some things I wish medical professionals knew? Head over to Unbreakable Journey to find out! 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search