End of May & Start of Summer!

Somewhere someone should be playing that song, "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end..."

We've covered a lot of ground together including - the blog's first birthday, a letter to the toilet paper, trying to make sense of puberty, divulging some guilty confessions, and navigating transitions of classroom aides. *Phew!* But we did it and as the tradition calls for it, here is this month's most read post:

Dear Continually Breaking Self.

What are my plans for the summer? Well I've got a few things going on including some homeless prevention efforts, creating a mentoring program, this blog, the OI Foundation Conference in July, writing a draft of an eBook, a youth leadership forum... and oh - yeah - HAVING FUN OUTSIDE D'UH..because it is, after all, SUMMER!

As much as I would love to believe that I have all the time in the world to get everything I want done -- the truth is that I probably can't unless something changes. This summer is going to be the ultimate test in time management for me, but I'm determined to do it all! So here is what's going to change:
Perfectly Imperfecta will be going on a summer posting schedule. 

Beginning NEXT WEEK you can expect posts TUES, WED, THURS until September.

Believe me I was not jumping for joy when I forced myself to come to this conclusion but I've decided it's necessary. I love writing entries for this blog, it has become a consistency that I look forward to even on days when I believe I have absolutely nothing to say. But we must all make sacrifices to get those bigger goals accomplished.
The truth is it's summer and I need time for fun
. We all do. Especially you, because you deserve it. So get out there and GO For It ALL, cuz WHY NOT?! 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search