Thriving - in college & beyond




Dear Readers,
As some of you know I have been treated at Children's Hospital, Boston since birth. Having grown up not too far from where it is located I believe that beyond the medicine the organization has had a huge impact on my development into an adult. So when I was given the opportunity to share how Children's helped me successfully transition into my first college dorm - I readily agreed!! It is my hope that this entry shows other kids and patients of Children's that not only is a college education attainable, but so is life-long independence despite complex day-to-day challenges we may face. 

You can find the entry HERE - at Thriving, the hospital's award-winning pediatric blog. Enjoy and thank you again for your continued encouragement & readership. 

- Sandy 

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search