Wrap-Up

This week has been busy! Let's see what we've got eh?

  • Wednesday: In the second post of the "Going to School" series I am addressing all the young students themselves! I wrote a silly poem that I hope helps parents and young children discuss some of the worries they have around the first day of school
  • Thursday: Children's Hospital Boston is a place where I owe so much of my growth and development to! When I was asked to share my experiences of transitioning into my first college dorm with other patients of Children's I jumped at the opportunity! 
  • Friday: I've been getting several questions about why I write and specifically why I started the blog. Check it out over at Unbreakable Journey for today's Fracture Free Friday post & as always, enjoy your Friday!

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2011 Perfectly Imperfecta. Powered by Blogger.

Search